Enterprise Solutions (Multi-Store)
Point-of-Sale, Inventory & Customer Management
Share Information Between Locations
Coordinate information, move inventory, report on sales, payroll and accounting from your internet based site!
Get up-to-the-minute information from an unlimited number of remotely located stores from a web based solution.
• Connect anywhere you can get an Internet connection.
• Change inventory prices by store, set up sale pricing by department, vendor, or item to run for specific hours, days or by quantities.
• Move inventory by transactions between stores.
• Share customer information between stores for gift card use and for purchase history information.
• No software to buy, upgrade or maintain. All server side enhancements and maintenance are done automatically!
|How It Works:
The enterprise module is a two part system. The first is a small application which runs on each store’s main POS computer where the database resides (Local Host). The second part of the system is a server side application which runs on our web servers (Web Host). Everyday at specific times, that are user defined, the local host uploads changed data, table by table to the web host.
The company’s administrator can access the web based system for any internet enabled computer via a unique user log in and password. Reports can be run anytime and changes to inventory, customers, vendors or employees are scheduled for update to the local hosts.
The web host is a SQL database for increased access speed over the internet. Each store’s data in the database is identified by a unique store number. Each Company is set up with it’s own unique SQL database on the server